- Here for sale is a 2002 Marcopolo coach.
- Looking for £6,000+VAT or open to SENSIABLE OFFERS
- We exchanged this and kept for a spare, but have enough spares at the moment and is to good to sit around.
- LOLER is current. It is dual coif’d, it can hold 46 passengers or 22 seated passengers and 6 wheel chairs. It has a large accessible toilet at the rear that opens up and a great servery.
- Really tidy inside.
- Tempo 100
- Tyres are good, it always starts. Cummins engines have good fuel economy and is a easy to drive 6 speed manual.
- Why pay £30k to have a wheel chair lift fitted and start the bull rolling to have one converted to PSVAR when you can buy this for a lot less and would, from what we can see, take very little to finalise. It is coif’d for wheel chairs and already has lift and strapping points fitted which is the hardest part.
- This does have 1 blown window in front of disabled rear door. It is a little bay and we have not worried.
Listing ID: 448603520a367b88